Shiloh Early Learning Center
Shiloh Early Learning Center is not an ordinary Day-Care Facility. It is an extraordinary vision of a child development model.
Shiloh Early Learning Center:
Bright – Resilient – Intelligent – Gifted Hearts Working Together
At Shiloh Early Learning Center, we believe in the value and uniqueness of each child we serve. Our childcare experience is designed to promote each child’s own individual social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development. It is our goal to equip Pre-Schoolers with the skills needed for successful entrance into the school system. As caregivers and educators, our mission is to provide a safe and developmentally appropriate learning environment, which fosters a child’s natural desire to explore, discover, create, and become a lifelong learner.
Philosophy and Guiding Principles
Shiloh Early Learning Center is built around the concept that children are born ready to learn. As caregivers, we strive to create a learning environment that is safe, stimulating and encouraging. The following principles serve as the foundation of our learning center guidelines:
- Children develop knowledge of their world through active interactions with caregivers, peers, materials, and events.
- Learning is sequential, building on prior understandings and experiences.
- Learning proceeds at different rates in each area and each child; children will show a range of skills and understandings in development areas.
- Learning in each area is interconnected. Young children learn best through experiences, which incorporate several areas of development.
- Learning is embedded in a culture. Children learn best when their learning activities are rooted in a familiar cultural context.
- Learning begins in the family, continues in early care and education settings, and depends on parent involvement and caregiver guidance.
|Infants: 6 wks – 11 mos old
|$159 per week
|1 year old
|$149 per week
|2 years old, not potty trained
|$145 per week
|2 years old, potty trained
|$135 per week
|3 years old and older
|$124 per week
CAPS is accepted for all age groups. Tuition rates are generally established on a yearly basis. Rate increases will apply with a minimum of 30 days written notice.
Hours of Operation
Shiloh Early Learning Center is open Monday to Friday 5 days a week from 6:00am to 6:30 p.m.
After School Enrichment Program
The Shiloh After School Enrichment Program is a program designed for young people ages 5 – 14. The program provides an environment that strengthens the social skills and character of each student. Our goal is to provide a safe and quality program that develops the whole child – mind, body and spirit.
- Homework Assistance
- Leadership Training
- Healthy Snack
- Youth Fitness
- Special Events/Trips
$65 per week
Hours of Operation
2:30pm – 6:30pm
**School Pickup: Transportation is provided within a six 6 mile radius**