Physical Address: 262 Macon Street McDonough, GA 30253 Phone: 770-957-2344
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2410 McDonough, GA 30253
Rev. Dr. E. W. Lee, Pastor
Latest Shiloh Baptist Church News and Events
- Baby Dedications are scheduled for each 4th Sunday. To schedule your child's dedication, Please contact Jean Bell (church secretary)
- Please continue to "READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR". The daily/weekly guide is posted on the church website for your assistance. Assistance and/or support is available from Shiloh's Ministerial Staff.
- The "Wisdom of Ages" (for ages 55 and over) invite you to join in a Weekly Bible Study each Thursday in the Legend's Sanctuary from 10:00 12:00 noon.
- Registration continues for The Men's Mentoring Program. This program is for mentoring of male students 6-17 Years of age. Registration Forms are available in the Nortex or call Rev Mace @ 917-769-7278. . Meetings are held each Thursday from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm in the Christian Education Center beginning
- Prayer Meeting is held every Wednesday night at 6:30 P.M ( Choir room). All are welcome!
- The Family Plan registration is continuing - If you are interested in joining the Family Plan, please contact Dea. Leroy Brown, Dea. Starling Brown or the Jean Bell, church secretary.
- Shiloh Girl Scout Troop 20 Join us 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 6:30 PM.
- Shiloh Baptist Church Singles Ministry (Single Women and Men in Christ) - The Singles Ministry Sunday school class For Singles is held in the Legends Sanctuary @ 9:45 a.m. each Sunday Morning.
- The Children’s Church Ministry is a full time ministry that meets the first through the third Sunday of each month. - Services are held at both 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. It is an avenue for children ages 2 to 12 to worship God with their peers in an environment tailored to meet their needs.
- The Nursery is now open for children ages 2-5 years old. - It is located in the rear of the church (towards the right of the building). Professional attendants are on duty. Must be potty trained. We are in need of volunteers to assist. All are welcomed, including couples. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Mrs. Peggy Mitchell or Mrs. Sharon Zellner Titus Brown or Kenny Bell at: email@example.com the church office at 770 957-2344.
- Join us for our regular Bible Study each Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
- Toastmasters can help you build your confidence to become the speaker and leader you want to be!! Contact George Jeburk@678-583-6158. Meetings 2nd and 4th Saturdays 10:00a.m., Room 217. (Flyers available in Nortex).
- Registration continues for The Men's Mentoring Program. This program is for mentoring of male students 6-17 Years of age. Registration Forms are available in the Nortex or contact the church. . Meetings are held each Thursday from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm in the Christian Education Center
- CD’s/DVD’s are available through our Technology Media Ministry for those wishing to purchase a copy of the service. - Contact the church office or complete an order form at the greeters desk.
- North Carolina College of Theology/China Grove offers Certificates, Associates, Bachelor, Masters & Doctorate Degree Program. Contact Dr. Newman 678-583-9677/ 404-839-2432.
- The Shiloh Boutique is open on Wednesday evenings from 4pm -7pm and Saturdays from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. - We accept new and gently used clothing for men, women and children. Donations are appreciated.
- The Food Pantry is open only on the 2nd Saturday - of each month from 11:00 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
- The Staying Fit for Life Exercise Ministry continues to make a difference in the lives of many. Morning and an evening session available to men and women. (Trainer: Sam Taylor of Taylor) Morning Session: Mon., Wed. & Fri.- 7:30 am - 8:30 am; Evening Session: Mon & Fri - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. A six week commitment of at least two days is required; monies are to be paid in advance. For additional information or to sign up. please see Min. Stalls.
- TO ADD ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INFORMATION FOR CHURCH BULLETINS, Announcements, (Birthdays, Prayer Requests, Anniversaries, Baby Dedications & Memorials for our Bulletin), please e-mail Jean Bell (Church Secretary) Email or you may contact one of the following: Jean Bell 770-957-3725 (leave message if no answer). You may also contact Mrs. Willie Varner 770-957-4155 to add names to weekly Prayer Request. Information must be in by 7:00 p.m. each Thursday.
- Shiloh's Family Plan offers you the opportunity to purchase a brick honoring (or in memory) of your friend or family member. Prices are bricks 4x8 - 3 lines - $125.00; Bricks 12x12 ~ 5 lines -~ $250 (18 characters per line per brick). The brick walkway is located in the front of the church. Order forms are available in the narthex or contact the church office.
- To reserve buildings and/or schedule events, etc. - Please Contact Mrs. Melba Lee - 770-957-2344. OFFICE HOURS: Monday- Thursday 8:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. . Fridays 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.- (Church guidelines must be followed in scheduling all meetings and/or activities to be held in Sanctuary, Legends Church (Historical Church) or the Educational Center).
- The Girl Scouts are conducting their Annual Recruitment. - Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 6:30 PM. If you are looking for an exciting and educational outlet that focuses on C3. ~ The Girl Scouts are collecting new and slightly used shoes for distribution in several third world countries. Shoes will be collected at the church in special boxes throughout the program year.
- Troop/Pack 712 is conducting its Annual Recruitment Period. If you're interested in your son learning how to camp and participate in fun activities designed to motivate and encourage young boys to men, please inquire about Boys Scouts of America. 6 - through 12 or ages 10 - 18 years of age. Cub Scouting - boys 1st through 5th grades, or 6 to 10 years of age. Contact Willie Turner 404-803-8999 (Boy Scouts) or Melissa English Rias 678-788-0010 (Cub Scouts)
Rev. Dr. E. W. Lee, Pastor
WEEKLY SUNDAY SERVICES: Sunday School: 9:45 AM & Worship Services: 8:00 AM &11:00 AM